Guidelines for the Use of the MINExpo® Registered Trademarks
MINExpo®, MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® and its logo are registered trademarks of the National Mining Association (NMA). Therefore, when you use these marks in your promotional materials or on your web site to refer to NMA’s MINExpo®, the “®” symbol must be used following each first use of the mark and you must acknowledge that your are using the marks with the permission of NMA.
The logo (provided in various formats) are for the exclusive use of MINExpo INTERNATIONAL® 2012 exhibitors, authorized companies and their representatives. Use of these marks or logos to promote merchandise or companies by implying or suggesting endorsement by MINExpo® or the National Mining Association is strictly forbidden.
The following guidelines must be followed:
- The MINExpo® logo should not be altered in any way. The logo may be resized, but all proportions must be maintained.
- The colors of the logo may not be altered in any way.
- The MINExpo® logo may never be use in part; all elements must be included.
- If the logo is used on interactive media (Web, CD-ROM, email), the MINExpo® logo must be linked to www.minexpo.com. NMA reserves the right to de-link from any web site at NMA’s sole discretion.
- NMA reserves the right to withdraw our permission to use the registered marks.
- At the Show
- Attendee Information
- Educational Sessions
- About NMA